Our North Campus gives kids the specialized pediatric care they deserve, closer to home. Here, you'll find around-the-clock urgent care, observation and inpatient care, specialist care by appointment, and advanced diagnostics and imaging.
Urgent care and inpatient care are available 24/7. Please call for details about services offered, hours and appointments for specialist care, or use the clinic calendar.
Outpatient Surgery Directions
Outpatient surgical procedures are offered by Children's North Surgery Center, LLC. Pediatric experts, credentialed by Children's Hospital Colorado, are available to perform surgical procedures in the specialty areas of dentistry, orthopedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), gastroenterology, urology and general surgery. For more information, call (720)777-9545.
The North Campus is located on Highway 7 in Broomfield, 1/2 mile west of I-25.
- Take exit 229 Highway 7, west towards Lafayette.
- Head west on Highway 7, also known as W. 168th Avenue, for about ½ mile.
- Turn right into Children's Hospital Colorado North Campus parking lot.
From Boulder and the west:
Print driving directions (.pdf)
- Take 287 to Baseline Road/Highway 7.
- Take Baseline Road heading east, for approximately 6 miles.
- Turn left into Children's Hospital Colorado North Campus parking lot.
*This location is a licensed community clinic.
Note: Children's Hospital Colorado now has two locations in Broomfield (this is not the Therapy Care, Broomfield location). Please refer to the address provided by your appointment scheduler to ensure you have the correct location.