About the new South Campus
Children's Hospital Colorado South Campus, located in Highlands Ranch, CO, offers a wide range of expert pediatric care including Urgent, Outpatient Specialty, Inpatient and Surgery Care along with imaging services (including MRI, CT, ultrasound and fluoroscopy) and diagnostic services (including ECHO, EKG, EEG, audiology and sleep studies.)
Existing Children's Hospital Colorado locations that are operating in Centennial and Littleton will consolidate to the South Campus, offering the same great care in a brand-new setting.
The approximately 180,000-square-foot facility is located at the corner of Plaza Drive and Lucent Blvd., south of C-470.
- 24/7 Urgent Care
- Inpatient Care
- Overnight Sleep Studies
- Outpatient Clinics - Oncology/Hematology, Orthopedics, Rehabilitation Medicine, Ophthalmology, ENT, Pulmonary, Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Urology, Pediatric Surgery, Genetics, Endocrinology, Adolescent Gynecology, Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Allergy, Child Protection Team, Metabolic, Family Planning, Neurosurgery, Nutrition, Pain, Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes and Breast Feeding
- Sports Medicine Program, including physician consults and therapy gym
- Infusion Center
- Operating Room
- Laboratory Services - lab draws and specimen processing to support patients from Urgent Care, Inpatient, Infusion, Clinics, Operating Room and walk-in outpatients patients.
- Imaging Services - General Radiology, MRI, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, CT
- Diagnostic Services - Audiology, ECHO, PFT, EKG, EEG
*Opening date: Dec. 19, 2013
All services will open on Dec. 19 except ambulatory clinics, which will start their first clinic day on or after Jan. 7, 2014 depending on the established clinic schedule for that specialty.
Several former south-metro Children's Colorado locations have moved to the South Campus, including: