Pediatric Specialist Care, by appointment
We offer daytime specialty care clinics accessible through a referral from your primary care physician. Our pediatric specialists provide customized care to meet the needs of growing bodies. All of our pediatric specialists have received extra training and certification in their pediatric specialty to treat infants, toddlers, tweens and teens.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Expanded Services: Sports Medicine for Young Athletes
Pediatric sports medicine specialists provide comprehensive assessment, treatment and care for acute and overuse-related sports injuries to help young athletes perform their best. Our open floor plan sports gym was designed for agility training and features state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment.
- Assessments for improved sports performance
- Sports injury care and prevention education
- Sports medicine physical therapy
Convenient hours of noon to 7 p.m. are offered for the busy athletic family,
- From the intersection of E-470 and Parker Road, go south on Parker Road.
- Take an immediate left on Crown Crest Blvd. into the Crown Point Business Park.
- Children's Hospital Colorado Outpatient Specialty Care, Parker, is on your right in the Sierra Medical Office building, just to the East of the emergency room entrance.
- Parking is available south of the entrance.
- Enter the building on the South East side of the Sierra Medical Office building. We're located on the third floor.
Print driving directions (.pdf)