Care for children with complex medical needs
Children's Hospital Colorado, KidStreet, is uniquely designed to provide daily rehabilitation services for infants and children with complex medical needs. These children receive the skilled nursing and rehabilitative therapy care their medical conditions require while allowing them the opportunity to interact with other similarly aged children.
KidStreet is located in a cottage on the Clayton Foundation Campus, providing a park-like setting for this program. The program serves children in the metro Denver area from six weeks to six years of age.
Conditions we help treat at KidStreet
- Acute/chronic renal failure
- Cardiac disease
- Congenital abnormalities
- Cystic fibrosis
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Neuromuscular disease
- Nutritional disorders
- Oncological diagnosis
- Post surgical/transplant
- Prematurity disorders
- Pulmonary disorders
- Tracheostomy and ventilator care
Services we provide at KidStreet
- A licensed care center for children with complex medical needs
- Serves children ages 6 weeks to 6 years
- Handicapped accessible with adaptive play centers
- Transportation services may be available for children whose needs are more complex (i.e. vent dependent)
- Pediatric specialists including RNs, LPNs, OTs, PTs, SLPs, RTs, LCSW, educators and paraprofessionals
- Individualized family plans are created in collaboration with KidStreet staff, healthcare professionals and the community
7 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
KidStreet is located on the north side of Martin Luther King Blvd, just west of Colorado Blvd. From Colorado Blvd, turn west onto Martin Luther King Blvd. Go approximately two tenths (.2) of a mile and turn right into the Clayton Family Foundation. At the circle, follow the road to the west side of the campus and look for Children's Hospital Colorado - KidStreet cottage.
Print driving directions (.pdf)
Medicaid is required. KidStreet does not accept commercial insurance.