Children's Hospital Colorado Offers New Urgent Care Services in Littleton, Starting January 7
Children's Hospital Colorado will be adding Urgent Care services to our existing Littleton location beginning January 7, 2013, at 5 p.m. at 151 West County Line Road, Littleton, Colorado 80129. Hours of operation for Children's Hospital Colorado Urgent Care, Littleton will be Saturday and Sundays, noon to midnight. The telephone number is 720-777-1320.
Our pediatric-trained staff deliver a prompt and professional alternative to an emergency room visit when patients' regular pediatricians are unavailable. Children's Hospital Colorado Urgent Care, Littleton offers medical evaluation and management for unscheduled, walk-in pediatric patients with acute illness or injury that require immediate care but is not serious enough to warrant a visit to an emergency department.
Common urgent care medical care for children includes:
- Sore throat
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Wheezing, cough or breathing difficulties
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea
- Minor abrasions, cuts and lacerations
- Sprains, strains and musculoskeletal injuries
- Minor head injuries
- Skin rashes
- Other acute non-emergency problems
Children's Hospital Colorado Urgent Care and Outpatient Specialty Care, Littleton, is located at 151 West County Line Road at the northwest corner of County Line Road and Broadway.
- From C-470, exit northbound on Broadway.
- Take Broadway one block north to County Line Road.
- Turn left on County Line Road and travel a half block to theSouthpark Shopping Center.
- Turn right into the shopping center plaza.