New South Campus Now Open in Highlands Ranch!
Children's Hospital Colorado South Campus, located in Highlands Ranch, is now open!
The hospital's newest location will offer a wide range of expert pediatric care including Urgent, Outpatient Specialty, Inpatient and Surgery Care along with imaging services (including MRI, CT, ultrasound and fluoroscopy) and diagnostic services (including ECHO, EKG, EEG, audiology and sleep studies.)
Existing Children's Hospital Colorado locations that are operating in Centennial and Littleton will consolidate to the South Campus offering the same great care in a brand-new setting.
The 180,000-square-foot facility is located at the corner of Plaza Drive and Lucent Blvd., south of C-470.
Official opening date: Dec. 19, 2013
- 24/7 Urgent Care/Emergency - Now open!
- Inpatient Care
- Overnight Sleep Studies
- Outpatient Clinics - Oncology/Hematology, Orthopedics, Rehabilitation Medicine, Ophthalmology, ENT, Pulmonary, Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Urology, Pediatric Surgery, Genetics, Endocrinology, Adolescent Gynecology, Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Allergy, Child Protection Team, Metabolic, Family Planning, Neurosurgery, Nutrition, Pain, Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes and Breast Feeding
- Sports Medicine Program, including physician consults and therapy gym
- Infusion Center
- Operating Room
- Laboratory Services - lab draws and specimen processing to support patients from Urgent Care, Inpatient, Infusion, Clinics, Operating Room and walk-in outpatients patients.
- Imaging Services - General Radiology, MRI, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, CT
- Diagnostic Services - Audiology, ECHO, PFT, EKG, EEG
All services will open on Dec. 19 except ambulatory clinics, which will start their first clinic day on or after Jan. 7, 2014 depending on the established clinic schedule for that specialty.
Watch news coverage of the new hospital.
South Campus by the numbers:
Information about other south-metro locations
Several existing south-metro Children's Colorado locations will consolidate to the South Campus, including: