Children's Colorado Named a Top 10 Workplace of Choice by The Denver Post
Based on the results of a survey issued to a random sample of employees late last year, Children's Colorado has been named a top 10 large employer in The Denver Post's Top Workplaces 2013.
The Post teamed up with WorkplaceDynamics to survey more than 32,000 employees working at 183 local companies. Participants were asked to rate their employers on a variety of factors including recognition/ appreciation, values, ethics, pay and benefits, and confidence in management. The Post compiled a selection of comments Children's Colorado employees offered including the following:
- “Children's Hospital Colorado is a very special place to work. I have always felt very proud to be an employee."
- “Helping kids manage their health challenges is rewarding.”
- “I can work at home and am given flexibility when needed.”
- “I feel like I am making a difference. I work with great people and feel very appreciated.”
- “How well employees are treated here!”
- “I talk with my professional peers and recommend Children's Colorado because of the advancement opportunities, the education and the ability to apply knowledge gained.”
- “The mission and the kids who walk through our doors every day!”
- “The strong values and passion of the people that work here.”
The honorees were showcased in the Sunday Post's special section.