2014 marks a major milestone in the Affordable Care Act. Children’s Hospital Colorado applauds the expanded insurance availability through the state Medicaid program or through Connect for Health Colorado.
At Children's Colorado, we see more, treat more and heal more kids than any hospital in our seven-state region. We're consistently ranked one of the best pediatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report and Parents magazine. Known for our nationally and internationally recognized medical, research and education programs, Children’s Colorado provides a full spectrum of care for kids throughout Colorado and surrounding states.
What should you look for when selecting a plan?
Quality and access matter when selecting a plan. To get the most out of the plan you choose, it is important to know that some plans limit access to facilities you may visit often. As you review plan options, be sure to confirm care provided at your preferred facilities will be accessible to you.
Children’s Hospital Colorado is accessible through the following Insurance companies healthcare exchange products sold on Connect for Health Colorado
- Denver Health Medical Plan - Elevate
- Colorado Access – Access Health Colorado
- Colorado Health Insurance Cooperative, Inc.- Colorado Health OP
- Colorado Choice Health Plans (Sold only in south central Colorado counties)
- Humana – HMOx
- Kaiser - Permanente
- Cigna – Local Plus Network
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans – Statewide Network
- United Health Care – Navigate