A Walgreen's pharmacy is located on the first floor of the hospital near the Emergency Department entrance by the Fresh Market Place.
Walgreens Pharmacy at Children's Hospital Colorado is a full-service pharmacy for all of our patients, including those receiving charity care, as well as their families and employees. More than simply a retail pharmacy, we offer compassionate care, a convenient location and more, including:
- Confidential, one-on-one patient counseling
- Assistance with medication adherence
- Acceptance of most insurance plans
- Flexible refill options by phone, in person, online or automatically
- The ability to pick up your medications at any of nearly 6,500 Walgreens nationwide
If you need more information, please ask one of our doctors or nurse practitioners for assistance. We are happy to help you in any way that we can.
Fax number for orders: 720-262-4536
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Holiday Hours: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Holiday Closures: Christmas Day and New Year's Day
Weekdays: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.