About the General Gastroenterology Program at Children’s Hospital Colorado
The General Gastroenterology Program within the Digestive Health Institute provides care to children with a broad range of digestive diseases. Our multidisciplinary team strives to deliver family-centered care and includes dedicated physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, dietitians and social workers.
Why choose Children’s Colorado for pediatric gastroenterology?
Children’s Colorado combines expertise in pediatric gastroenterology with advanced diagnostic and therapeutic technologies to provide outstanding care of children with digestive problems. Pediatric gastroenterologists from our hospital hold clinics in several locations across the front range of Colorado.
Specific conditions we treat
- Second opinions, consultative and ongoing management services
- Upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Stricture dilation and injection
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiography and pancreatography (ERCP)
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tube placement and management
- Capsule video endoscopy
- Esophageal pH/impedance testing
- Gastrointestinal motility testing
- Breath hydrogen analyses
- Nutritional counseling and management
- Home enteral and parenteral nutrition services