About the General Gastroenterology Program at Children’s Hospital Colorado
The General Gastroenterology Program within the Digestive Health Institute provides care to children with a broad range of digestive diseases. Our multidisciplinary team strives to deliver family-centered care and includes dedicated physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, dietitians and social workers.
Why choose Children’s Colorado for pediatric gastroenterology?
Children’s Colorado combines expertise in pediatric gastroenterology with advanced diagnostic and therapeutic technologies to provide outstanding care of children with digestive problems. Pediatric gastroenterologists from our hospital hold clinics in several locations across the front range of Colorado.
Specific conditions we treat
- Breath hydrogen analyses
- Capsule video endoscopy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiography and pancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal pH/Impedance testing
- Fecal microbiota transplantation
- Gastrointestinal motility testing
- Liver biopsy
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy and jejunostomy tube placement and management
- Stricture dilation and injection
- Unsedated transnasal esophagoscopy
- Upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopy