At Children's Hospital Colorado we've made improving service and providing prompt communication with our patients' providers our top priorities. The staff and physicians at Children's are continually working to improve all aspects of communication with referring providers. On behalf of our entire team, we would like to thank you for your continued partnership.
Read our latest news for health professionals.
Referral, admission and transfer information
With our One Call service, we've made it easy for community providers to make a referral to a Children's specialist, admit a patient directly to Children's, and request transport of a patient. Learn more about referring, admitting or transferring patients.
Looking for referral guidelines? We've created these clinical referral guidelines to help you determine when to refer your patients to a specialist.
Services for referring physicians
- One Call - When you use Children's One Call service, there is only one number to remember and only one call to make: (720) 777-3999.
- Complex Scheduling - Scheduling numerous appointments at the same time can be difficult. Our complex scheduler can help coordinate the scheduling of three or more appointments: (720) 777-3400.
- Hospitalist Services - Our Hospitalist Services help maintain continuity of care between hospital and outpatient settings. In addition to providing medical care, our pediatric hospitalists communicate and coordinate with each patient's family, primary care provider and other specialists involved in patient care.
- Private Practice Job Opportunities - As a service to community pediatric offices, we provide a Private Practice Job Opportunity List as a courtesy to private pediatric offices in the Rocky Mountain region.
- Physician Relations - Our Physician Relations department helps community healthcare providers interface with Children's Hospital Colorado. In addition to resolving any service issues, the Physician Relations team strives to serve as clinical care resources by providing Lunch and Learns, Continuing Medical Education, along with news and information. Meet the team.
Keeping your information current
Having up-to-date contact information for our referring community providers is essential to ensuring the best communication possible. If you are a provider and your clinic has relocated, or if you have switched practices, please call Debra Yearn at 720-777-6676 or email PhysicianRelations@ChildrensColorado.org. Thanks for keeping us informed!