Marketing and Communications Team Wins Nine Gold Leaf Awards
The award-winning Marketing and Communications team at
Children's Hospital Colorado.
Colorado Healthcare Communicators (CHC) recently recognized outstanding work in public relations, marketing and communications at its annual Gold Leaf Awards. Children's Hospital Colorado's Marketing and Communications department received nine awards at the ceremony, including "The Hospital Project of the Year" award for the media relations submission: "Children's Hospital Colorado Responds to Aurora Theatre Shooting."
For more than 25 years, CHC has honored Colorado professionals who provide communication services to healthcare organizations. The awards recognize top marketing and communications programs and tactics submitted by healthcare institutions from across Colorado.
Children's Colorado awards included:
- Colorado Hospital Project of the Year: Children's Hospital Colorado Responds to Aurora Theatre Shooting - Natalie Goldstein, Elizabeth Whitehead and Melissa Vizcarra
- Gold Leaf Award: Children's Hospital Colorado Responds to Aurora Theatre Shooting - Natalie Goldstein, Elizabeth Whitehead and Melissa Vizcarra
- Gold Leaf Award: 5280 Top Doctors Ad - Janelle Aune
- Silver Leaf Award: Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention Campaign PSAs (Children's Hospital Colorado, Kohl's Cares and The Kempe Center) - Abby Waldbaum
- Silver Leaf Award: Speak Up for Kids' Health at the Capitol (GroundFloor Media, Children's Hospital Colorado and Colorado Children's Campaign) - Erika Zierke
- Silver Leaf Award: Orthopedics Institute Website - Jennifer Messina and Brooke (Barickman) Flower
- Silver Leaf Award: Leveraging YouTube to Encourage Coloradans to Speak Up for Access to Health Care (GroundFloor Media and Children's Hospital Colorado) - Erika Zierke
- Bronze Leaf Award: Brand Print Campaign 2012 - Janelle Aune
- Bronze Leaf Award: Seeing Around Corners: Children's Hospital Colorado's 2011 Annual Report - Jessica Ennis, Trish Caputo and Lizzie Costello
Congratulations to our team and to our colleagues in Colorado! See a complete list of the 2012 Gold Leaf winners.