Children's Hospital Colorado Offers New Urgent Care Services in Littleton, Starting January 7
Children's Hospital Colorado will be adding Urgent Care services to our existing Littleton location beginning January 7, 2013, at 5 p.m. at 151 West County Line Road, Littleton, Colorado 80129. Hours of operation for Children's Hospital Colorado Urgent Care, Littleton will be Monday - Friday, 5 p.m. - midnight and Saturday, Sundays and holidays, noon to midnight. The telephone number is 720-777-1320.
Our pediatric-trained staff deliver a prompt and professional alternative to an emergency room visit when patients' regular pediatricians are unavailable. Children's Hospital Colorado Urgent Care, Littleton offers medical evaluation and management for unscheduled, walk-in pediatric patients with acute illness or injury that require immediate care but is not serious enough to warrant a visit to an emergency department.
Common urgent care medical care for children includes:
- Sore throat
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Wheezing, cough or breathing difficulties
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea
- Minor abrasions, cuts and lacerations
- Sprains, strains and musculoskeletal injuries
- Minor head injuries
- Skin rashes
- Other acute non-emergency problems
Children's Hospital Colorado Urgent Care and Outpatient Specialty Care, Littleton, is located at 151 West County Line Road at the northwest corner of County Line Road and Broadway.
- From C-470, exit northbound on Broadway.
- Take Broadway one block north to County Line Road.
- Turn left on County Line Road and travel a half block to the Southpark Shopping Center.
- Turn right into the shopping center plaza.