Free parenting workshops are back!
Parenting. There is a lot to it. No one knows your kids like you do, but sometimes you need a quick tip, a new idea and maybe a little support to get past the fussing and on to the laughing, growing, learning and living. That's where the experts at Children's Hospital Colorado can help.
Children's Colorado is committed to providing a full range of pediatric services, often including services not available anywhere else. Our parenting workshops are one way we are able to share our pediatric expertise with you and your family.
Admission to the Parenting Workshop Series is FREE, but space is limited!
Parenting workshops in Denver:
- Hands on Healthy Cooking – Thursday, February 26 at Children’s Museum
- Developing Our Youth Athletes – Wednesday, May 6 at Children’s Hospital Colorado, South Campus
- Kids’ Yoga Adventure – Thursday, April 30 at Children’s Museum
- Toddlers 101: Potty Training – Tuesday, July 14 at Denver Zoo
- Free Day at Denver Museum of Nature and Science – Monday, August 17 at Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- No Regrets Parenting – Tuesday, September 8 at Denver Zoo
- Babies 101 – Friday, December 4 at Children's Hospital Colorado, Urgent and Outpatient Specialty Care, Wheat Ridge
Parenting workshops in Colorado Springs