Physician Relations at Children's Hospital Colorado
The Physician Relations department helps facilitate mutually beneficial relationships between referring community physicians and faculty physicians at Children's Hospital Colorado, ensuring timely communication and collaboration when a referring provider entrusts their patient to the care of a Children’s Colorado specialist. Physician Relations representatives provide clinical care resources, help resolve service issues, and offer convenient Continuing Medical Education events for providers.
Some of the ways we help include:
- Supporting the strategic goals of Children's Colorado as we elevate our mission of improving the health of children in partnership with parents, primary care providers, private specialists, faculty physicians and the community
- Serving as a resource for referrals and answering general questions
- Visiting offices to educate providers on Children’s resources, including Lunch and Learns (.pdf)
- Scheduling and promoting CME activities that feature Children’s Colorado experts
- Responding to provider concerns about services at Children’s Colorado
- Introducing new physicians and programs to the provider community
- Developing useful, informative Children’s Colorado resources like Practice Update and the Directory of Services (.pdf)
For questions about who to contact, how to find information, or anything else you need as a referring community provider, please contact the Physician Relations team:
E-mail Physician Relations
Phone: (720) 777-6676
Fax: (720) 777-7388
Also, having up-to-date contact information for our referring community providers is essential to ensure the best communication possible. If you are a provider and your clinic has relocated, or if you have switched practices, please contact Stacy Fox at (720) 777-6676 or email@example.com.