At Children's Hospital Colorado, we work hard to make sure all of the necessary ammenities are available to you. If you need anything we haven't thought of yet, the Concierge Service is here to help you.
Located on the first floor, between the main hospital and the Administrative Pavilion, our concierge is available to do anything possible to reduce stress, ease your burden or make your free time more productive.
We are happy to find you a hotel nearby, order take-out food or provide discounted tickets to The Denver Zoo, Elitch Gardens and other entertainment listed below so you can entertain a sibling for the afternoon. Just ask if there is something we can do to make your experience better. We'll do our best! Services we provide include:
- Helping with administrative requests
- Handle dry cleaning
- Employ courier services and help with shipping packages
- Explain local shopping options
- Locate religious institutions
- Make dining reservations
- Order flowers and gifts
- Organize travel, lodging and transportation
- Providing discounted movie tickets, as well as discounted tickets to The Denver Zoo, Elitch Gardens, the Colorado ballet and symphony and the National Western Stock show
Concierge Service Hours
Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
(720) 777-8029 email@example.com
There is also an Information Desk located by the main entrance, staffed around the clock by volunteers who can answer any questions you may have. Please call (720) 777-1234 to reach the information desk.