How to Join The Youth Advisory Council
Want to become a member? Here are the membership guidelines:
- Must be 13-18 years old
- Must be a patient or sibling of a patient at Children's Hospital Colorado
- Must be able to attend monthly Wednesday Council meetings on a regular basis
- Must be available for occasional special events
- Must be able to contribute ideas and communicate in a team atmosphere
- Be willing to serve on the council for a minimum of 2 years
The Youth Advisory Council is currently looking for new members. Applications are due by March 6, 2012.
Please submit the form to Carla Oliver, Therapeutic Recreation/Child Life Department Manager
Questions About the Youth Advisory Council?
Contact Carla Oliver, MSW/CCLS, or call (720) 777-4658
Or Suzanna Paisley, MS, CCLS, or call (720) 777-3209