Packing for Your Overnight Stay at Children's Hospital Colorado
Children enjoy having clothing and other items from home that can help make their hospital experience easier. Children's Hospital Colorado will supply diapers, hospital gowns, pajama bottoms and slipper socks. We will also provide age-appropriate toys and video games.
You may want to bring:
Comfortable daytime clothing
- Favorite nightgown, pair of pajamas or robe
- Slippers or shoes
- Special bottle, cup, book, toy, pillowcase or blanket
- Hairbrush, comb, barrettes
Toiletries-toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo and more
- School books and assignments
- Containers for glasses, contact lenses, hearing aids, dental retainers
- Children with specialized wheelchairs and/or tubes should bring their own supplies.
Please be sure to label personal items and clothing you bring to the hospital. We’ll do our best to help you keep track of them, but it is your responsibility.
What Not to Bring to Your Visit
Each department or clinic may have specific guidelines, so please ask in advance if you have any questions.