Children's Hospital Colorado

Visit Our La Cache Consignment Shop

La Cache Consignment Red Door Logo

Our award-winning antiques consignment shop, La Cache, generates revenue to benefit kids and families at Children’s Hospital Colorado. Shopping, donating, consigning and volunteering at La Cache all help provide funding to reimagine children’s healthcare.

A legacy of impact

Children’s Colorado volunteer Lenore Stoddart founded La Cache in 1982, and we’ve been exclusively staffed and managed by volunteers ever since. La Cache has made a tremendous impact, donating more than $4 million in net proceeds to Children's Colorado over the years.

Whether you’re an antiques buff, consignor, donor or volunteer, we have an opportunity for you to make a difference.

What La Cache sells

La Cache is a destination for shoppers looking for stylish items at an affordable price. We offer antiques, sterling silver, crystal, china, art, fine linens, small rugs, jewelry, furniture and more.

How La Cache operates

La Cache accepts consigned and donated items. For consigned items, we return 60% of the sale proceeds to the consignor with the remaining 40% donated to Children's Colorado.

La Cache’s hours and address

La Cache is open Wednesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The store is closed for holidays and major storms. If in doubt, please call.

Contact us:
400 Downing St.
Denver, CO 80218
303-871-9605

La Cache consignment process

When you bring in your items to consign at La Cache, our volunteers will explain our process. These guidelines help you save time and increase your chances of having items accepted for consignment and ultimately sold.

Feel free to visit the shop to view our merchandise and review our pricing policies. Seeing items on our shelves may give you new ideas for pieces to consign.

Please see the La Cache Consignment FAQs below if you're interested in consigning with us.

Frequently Asked Questions about La Cache

Learn more about La Cache

Please call 303-871-9605 to learn more about La Cache. You can also apply to volunteer at La Cache or in other roles at Children’s Colorado.