U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks our Center among the best programs in the United States, in part for our state-of-the-art facility.
Our Center hosts a dedicated hematology, oncology and blood and marrow transplant/cellular therapy inpatient unit. It also has an adjacent outpatient clinic that includes an infusion center, a specialty pharmacy and a specimen processing lab.
We are supported by excellent radiology and pathology services, and we can access support from all our pediatric subspecialties, as well as resources at neighboring UCHealth when needed. With a dedicated lead-lined MIBG room, we’re one of the few centers in the country that can offer this treatment to our neuroblastoma patients.
We’re also an FDA-designated Rare Disease Center of Excellence, which allows us to offer clinical trials and experimental therapeutics available at only a handful of institutions. Our center participates in every major pediatric cooperative group for cancer and blood disorders, including:
- The Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium
- The Children’s Oncology Group (including COG’s Phase 1 Consortium)
- New Approaches to Neuroblastoma Therapy
- The Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant Consortium
- The Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research
- Collaborative Network for Neuro-Oncology Clinical Trials (CONNECT)