It takes more than an elite recovery program to get back in the game. It takes what our patients bring to the gym every time they work out with our sport-specialized physical therapists and athletic trainers. It takes grit.
How do you bring the grit?
If you’ve ever come back from a sports injury, set a goal for yourself and conquered it, or proven the competition wrong by bringing your best – you’ve got grit.
Tell us how you bring the grit on social media by using #BringTheGrit and @ChildrensColo for a chance to win a jersey signed by Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay.
Official contest rules
- To enter, share a sports comeback story on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook with “#BringTheGrit.” You must also tag “@ChildrensColo” (on Instagram or Twitter) or "@ChildrensHospitalColorado" (on Facebook). The post can include photo, video or text.
- You can only submit one time per social media channel, but you will be entered multiple times if you post on multiple social channels.
- All posts must be published by Midnight MT Dec. 8, 2019 in order to be eligible to win the prize.
- Children’s Hospital Colorado will randomly select one winner out of the posts they are able to view from their Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts. The winner will be selected and contacted during the week of Dec. 9, 2019.
- The prize: a Broncos jersey autographed by Phillip Lindsay.
- The contest is open to residents of Colorado. Prize must be accepted by a legal U.S. resident who is at least 18 years old or a parent or legal guardian of a minor child between the ages of 7 and 17 years old as of Nov. 1, 2019.
- The winner must arrange to pick up the prize at Children’s Hospital Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora 13123 East 16th Avenue Aurora, CO 80045.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest. Only one winner will be chosen. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries. Contest is sponsored by Children’s Hospital Colorado, 13123 East 16th Avenue, Aurora, CO 80045, 1-800-624-6553.
- All rights in the story/submission remain the property of the person making the submission.
- By submitting a post, you agree that you are authorized to do so and that Children’s Hospital Colorado has the right to use or publish the post in connection with the contest.