As part of Children’s Hospital Colorado, the Orthopedics Institute was designed specifically for young patients, from babies to young adults. State-of-the-art facilities and advanced equipment help our orthopedics experts test, diagnose and treat all types of movement and musculoskeletal conditions.
Our facilities include:
- Outpatient Clinics: Our outpatient clinics include exam rooms, consult rooms and X-ray imaging suites at our main campus, as well as orthopedic clinics at all Children’s Colorado locations. With everything we need all in one place, we’re able to streamline patient appointments and save your family time. See a map of all our locations.
- The Center for Gait and Movement Analysis (CGMA): The Center for Gait and Movement Analysis is the only center of its kind in our region. Within the Center we use 3D technology to capture movement, which helps us plan and evaluate treatment for all types of orthopedics patients including those with amputations and complex neuromuscular diseases. We also use the technology to evaluate and improve performance for young athletes.
- Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Inpatient Unit: This inpatient unit is staffed by board-certified pediatric specialists, as well as pediatric nurses who specialize in orthopedics and rehab.
- Sports Therapy Gyms: Our two community-based physical therapy gyms offer young athletes rehabilitation services close to home.
- Pediatric Operating Rooms: Our operating rooms have special medical equipment that we can adapt to meet the needs and sizes of all patients, from babies to young adults.
Prepare for your visit to the Orthopedics Institute.