About the Child Health Clinic
The Child Health Clinic comprehensive primary care services for children living in the Denver metropolitan area, from birth to adolescence. Outpatient appointments are available to infants, children and adolescents up to 18 years of age.
Services in the Child Health Clinic emphasize disease prevention, health maintenance and providing your child with a medical home. We have over 75 physicians, nurses, residents and nurse practitioners committed to provide your child with expert care.
Why choose the Child Health Clinic for your child?
- Our providers are committed to improving the health of children, educating future pediatricians and conducting important clinical research to promote healthier children.
- Our comprehensive programs include a national model of behavioral health partners within our clinic. This provides essential behavioral and mental health services on-site.
- Our new state-of-the-art facility supports a team approach to your child’s care. Your child will receive a “pod,” which is where your child’s care team (providers, nurse and medical assistant) will be able to get to know your child’s and family’s unique needs.
- We accept almost any insurance, including Medicaid and Colorado Access.
- Preventive care including immunizations, health and sports physicals and development checks.
- Acute visits for when your child is ill
- 24/7 hour coverage through our After-Hours Service
- Breastfeeding/lactation services
- Hearing and vision screening
- Nutritional counseling
- Screening tests and other necessary laboratory testing
- Social worker and a Medical Legal Program
- Nationally recognized programs, such as Reach Out and Read and Bright Beginnings
- Fully integrated co-located mental health services, including consultations with behavioral health and psychiatry specialists
- Specialized providers/clinics for breastfeeding, obesity, headaches and asthma
The Child Health Clinic is located at our new Health Pavilion, located at 860 North Potomac Circle in Aurora. The new location is approximately one mile south of the Anschutz Medical Campus. A free shuttle runs between Anschutz Medical Campus and the Ronald McDonald House (next door to the Health Pavilion) and is available on demand. To request a shuttle, call 720-313-9357.
Learn how we’re innovating care to improve child health