Denver Genetic Laboratories at Children's Hospital Colorado provides the following genetic testing and services:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Fragile X syndrome
- Glutaric Acidemias types 1, 2 and 3
- Expertise in pigmentation disorders, OCA1-4, X-linked OA and Hermansky Pudlak syndromes types 1-10
- Quantitative testing for orotic acid, methylmalonic acid, or succinylacetone using isotope dilution GC/MS
- Quantitative glutaric acid and 3-hydrooxyglutaric acid by isotope dilution GC/MS
- Quantitative trimethylamine and trimethylamine N-oxide for the diagnosis of trimethylaminuria
- Enzyme testing for glutaryl-CoA dehydrogenase
- Enzyme testing for very long-chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase
- Testing on skeletal muscle as well as liver, fibroblasts and heart tissue.
- Blue native electrophoresis with in-gel mitochondrial enzyme analysis
- Mitochondrial respiratory chain enzyme assay
- Glycine cleavage microassay
- Pyruvate dehydrogenase enzyme assay
Services offered at Denver Genetic Laboratories at Children’s Colorado
*Sorry, but we do not offer DNA paternity testing.
All required documents can be found on our main page.