Our recently opened Children's Hospital Colorado, Colorado Springs is the first pediatric-only hospital in the region. This facility is the most comprehensive children’s hospital between Denver, Dallas, Phoenix and Kansas City. It includes the region's only emergency department and operating rooms built exclusively for kids and served by pediatric experts who have dedicated their lives to treating kids and only kids.
Interested in working for one of the top pediatric hospitals in the country, located in one of the top cities to live in the nation? You've come to the right place.
Join our team in Colorado Springs
Children's Colorado has been present in southern Colorado since 2001. Our regional team includes more than 1,000 team members, with 50 providers across more than 20 medical specialties. We now have team members at five locations providing outpatient specialty care, inpatient care, therapy care and emergent care services.
Here, we're making new strides in pediatric healthcare every day. Learn how you can join our team of some of the nation's brightest physicians, nurses, scientists, researchers, therapists and others who are creating the future of child health.
Apply for current job opening in Colorado Springs
To find current job openings in Colorado Springs:
- Navigate to the Children's Hospital Colorado Job Portal.
- In the left navigation, under Filter by > Location, select Colorado Springs.
- Review and select one of the matches or apply additional filters by Department and Job Family.
If you have additional questions about applying for our Colorado Springs job openings, please contact email@example.com.
Frequently asked questions about our Colorado Springs job openings
The new Children's Colorado, Colorado Springs is the first pediatric-only hospital in the southern region of Colorado. It is also the most comprehensive children's hospital in the region.
- Emergency department: 33 exam rooms, 6 behavioral health rooms
- Surgery: 4 operating suites and 1 procedure room, 33 private recovery rooms, 5 extended stay rooms
- Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders: 8 private infusion rooms, 4 infusion bays, 6 exam rooms
- Hospital beds: 50 NICU beds, 16 PICU beds, 32 medical/surgical rooms
- Sleep center: 5 dedicated sleep study rooms, dedicated space for epilepsy monitoring unit (EMU), electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Imaging: magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT), plain film imaging, ultrasound, fluoroscopy
- Summer BBQ and holiday meals
- Monthly inspirational speaker series
- Opportunities for random giveaways or prizes, such as tickets to community events at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Colorado College hockey games, Colorado Rockies baseball games and more
- Celebrity visits by partners like the Denver Broncos
- Volunteer opportunities at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, golf tournaments, local sports events and more
Located at the base of "America's Mountain," Pike's Peak, Colorado Springs is the state's second largest city. It is home to five military installations and five institutions for higher learning, including University of Colorado's fastest growing campus.
Colorado Springs is home to two of the state's top high schools, a short drive from world-class outdoor adventures in the Rocky Mountains and more than 7,000 acres of parks and open spaces. It's no wonder "Olympic City USA" has been named one of the top places to live in the United States and a top city for active families. Learn more about this award-winning city.
Contact our Colorado Springs recruitment team
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about upcoming job openings in Colorado Springs and how to apply.