The Safety Store at Children's Hospital Colorado has locations at Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora and South Campus in Highlands Ranch. Our stores offer a variety of products for families to help keep children safe, with safety experts available to assist you.
Families visiting the Safety Store will receive personalized education on each product they purchase in a unique venue that offers "one-stop" shopping for individualized injury prevention needs. All proceeds from the store support Children's Colorado's community-based injury prevention outreach initiatives.
Products available at our Safety Stores
- Bicycle, multi-sport and snow helmets in youth and adult sizes*
- Car seats and strollers*
- Fire extinguishers, smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms*
- Home safety (childproofing) devices, including: electrical outlet covers, television and furniture anti-tip straps, cabinet and drawer locks, safety gates and more
- Life jackets in youth and adult sizes
- Medication storage boxes
- Safe sleep sacks for infants
- Hearing protection headphones
* These items available only at the Anschutz Medical Campus Safety Store. Call 720-777-3185 to speak to a safety specialist or place an order with free 2-day shipping.
Download our product catalog (.pdf).
We offer free, nationwide 2-day shipping on all items. Please call our Anschutz Medical Campus Store to place an order.
Store hours and location information
Safety Store at Children's Colorado on Anschutz Medical Campus:
Monday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
We are located on the first floor of the hospital behind the cafeteria, near the Creative Play Center. For questions about our store at this location, please call 720-777-3185.
Safety Store at Children's Colorado South Campus:
Select safety items are available during gift shop hours. If you need help with a specific product, please call 720-777-3185 to speak with a safety specialist.
We offer appointments Monday through Friday. If you plan to visit this location, please contact us at 720-478-0098 in advance to ensure that a member of our team will be available to assist you with products.
We are located inside the gift shop on the first floor of the hospital.
Both Safety Store locations will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day