The Children's Hospital Colorado Safety Store is located at our hospital on Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora with a variety of products to help keep children safe, plus safety experts available to assist you.
Families visiting the Safety Store will receive personalized education on each product they purchase in a unique venue that offers one-stop shopping for individualized injury prevention needs. All proceeds from the store support Children's Colorado's community-based injury prevention outreach initiatives.
Products available at our Safety Store
- Bicycle, multi-sport and snow helmets in youth and adult sizes
- Car seats and strollers
- Fire extinguishers, smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms
- Home safety (childproofing) devices, including electrical outlet covers, television and furniture anti-tip straps, cabinet and drawer locks, safety gates and more
- Life jackets in youth and adult sizes
- Medication storage boxes
- Safe sleep sacks for infants
- Hearing protection headphones
We offer free, nationwide 2-day shipping on all items. Please call our Anschutz Medical Campus Store to place an order or speak with a safety specialist: 720-777-3185.
Download our product catalog (.pdf).
Safety Store hours
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday: Closed