Getting to North Campus, Broomfield
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Patient and visitor safety is our top priority, and we do everything we can to stop the spread of germs. That’s why we have visitor procedures in place. Learn more about visitation restrictions, screening policies and reminders for each of our locations.
View the full list of insurance plans accepted by Children’s Colorado. Prior to your visit to any of our locations, check with your insurance provider to ensure coverage for your child’s needs.
Insurance plans accepted by Children’s North Surgery Center
Learn which health insurance plans are accepted at Children's North Surgery Center. For any questions, please call 720-777-9545.
Directions and parking
North Campus, Broomfield is located on State Highway 7, 1/2 mile west of I-25.
Directions from across the state
- Take exit 229 on State Highway 7 and go west toward Lafayette.
- Head west on State Highway 7, also known as West 168th Avenue, for about 1/2 mile.
- Turn right to enter the Children's Hospital Colorado North Campus, Broomfield parking lot.
From Boulder and the west:
- Take 287 to Baseline Road/State Highway 7.
- Take Baseline Road heading east for approximately 6 miles.
- Turn left into the Children's Hospital Colorado North Campus, Broomfield parking lot.
Note: Our services are now offered at three locations in Broomfield (this is not the Therapy Care, Broomfield or CU Specialty Clinic location). Please refer to the address provided by your appointment scheduler to ensure you have the correct location.
North Campus, Broomfield gives kids the specialized pediatric care they deserve closer to home. Here, you’ll find around-the-clock urgent care, observation care, specialist care by appointment, and advanced diagnostics and imaging.
We know that some of our patients travel from across the country to visit us. Download a hotel lodging guide (.pdf) to find lodging options near our hospital if you are staying for an extended period of time.
Please call 720-777-1340 for details about services offered, hours and appointments for outpatient care.