New Patient Supporting Documents for Adolescent Gynecology
What should the referring provider send?
- The relevant visit note/medical records related to the concern or reason for referral.
- A list of all current medications.
- The names of any medications previously prescribed to address the diagnosis/symptom.
- If done, the results of any relevant labs (for example, TSH, Prolactin, any hormone levels, CBC).
- If done, the result of any relevant cultures (for example, vaginal or urine culture).
- If done, the report from any relevant imaging (most common: Pelvic ultrasound).