The Physician Relations department at Children’s Hospital Colorado offers continuing education opportunities to pediatric and family medicine providers. During these continuing education events, our pediatric specialists provide education on a variety of topics.
Since the COVID-19 pandemic has prevented in-person gatherings, our team has shifted to virtual events. We will continue to virtually host these education events until we can safely meet for in-person events again.
Browse upcoming Continuing Education offerings and register for live Continuing Education events.
If you cannot join live virtual education events, you can view the CME recordings below.
Please note: CME credit is only available if you attend the live virtual CME events. CME credit is not available for those who view these recordings after the live virtual event.
Virtual CME event recordings
To view the CME recordings below, you will need to provide your name and email address.
- August 10, 2021: New Asthma Guidelines: What do we do now? by Monica Federico, MD
- August 5, 2021: Abdominal Pain and Inflammatory Bowel Disease by Ed de Zoeten, MD
- July 21, 2021: POTS: Updates on Diagnosis and Management by Amber Khanna, MD
- July 14, 2021: Common Pediatric Orthopedic Injuries by Julia Sanders, MD
- June 24, 2021: When to Worry About WBC, Red Cell and Platelet Numbers by Karol Kerr, MD
- June 3, 2021: Pediatric Ophthalmology for the Pediatrician by Lauren Mehner, MD and Michael Puente, MD
- May 19, 2021: Sleep Apnea, More Than Just Tonsils by Stephen Newton, MD
- April 29, 2021: Pediatric Headache Management by Jennifer Hranilovich, MD
- April 14, 2021: The Jaundiced Infant – A Hepatologist’s Perspective by Cara Mach, MD
- March 30, 2021: Pediatric Sleep Medicine: Indications for Pediatric Sleep Studies and Clinic Referrals by Antoinette T. Burns, DO
- March 10, 2021: Evidence-Based Practices for the Assessment and Treatment of ADHD and Disruptive Behaviors by Jessica Hawks, PhD, and Joel Stoddard, MD
- Feb. 24, 2021: Common Pediatric Hip and Spine Injuries in the Pediatric Orthopedic Clinic by Aaron Boyles, MD
- Feb. 4, 2021 Vaping 2021: Addressing the Continuing Pediatric Epidemic by Robin Deterding, MD
- Jan. 26, 2021: Infantile Hemangiomas for Pediatricians by Carla Torres-Zegarra, MD
- Jan. 20, 2021: Approaches to the Management of Children and Adolescents with Eating Disorders in the Primary Care Setting by Jennifer Hagman, MD, and Amy Sass, MD
- Jan. 6, 2021: Pediatric Cardiovascular Disease - Dyslipidemias and Hypertension by Sonali Patel, MD
- Dec. 2, 2020: Management of Common Otolaryngologic Disorders by Christian Francom, MD, Owen Darr, MD, and Sarah Gitomer, MD
- Nov. 17, 2020: Vulvar Complaints in Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology by Veronica Alaniz, MD
- Nov. 12, 2020: Celiac Disease – Primary Care Essentials, Updates and Colorado Research by Edwin Liu, MD, Marisa Stahl, MD, and Mary Shull, MD
- Nov. 6, 2020: Special Diets – When to Love Them and When to Leave Them by Christine Waasdorp Hurado, MD and Caroline Meyer, MD
- Oct. 29, 2020: Bracing Patients with Idiopathic Scoliosis by Lori Karol, MD
- Oct. 27, 2020: Overuse Injuries in Pediatric Athletes – Returning to Sport During a Pandemic and The Female Athlete Triad by Aubrey Armento, MD, and Emily Sweeney, MD
- Oct. 14, 2020: ENT Infections During the COVID-19 Pandemic and Upcoming Respiratory Season by Sarah Gitomer, MD, and Juri Boguniewicz, MD
- Sept. 17, 2020: Clinical Consults in Pediatric Hematology: Anemia and Thrombocytopenia by Taizo Nakano, MD
- Aug. 20, 2020: Outcomes and High-Risk Follow-Up of the Premature Infant by Adam Rosenberg, MD
- Aug. 18, 2020: Sports Physicals and Cardiac Evaluations During COVID-19 by Drs Aaron Provance and Chris Rausch
- July 9, 2020: Evaluation and Treatment of Anxiety and Depression in the Pediatric Primary Care Setting by Sandy Fritsch, MD
- June 11, 2020: Virtual Surgery Update & CME: Groin and Genitalia Problems by Duncan Wilcox, MD