- Self-service access to de-identified Epic data through i2b2 for feasibility assessment and cohort identification
- Full-service report development and data set creation of Epic data
- Data sharing services between multiple institutions
- De-identification of free-text data
- Registry development (future—currently piloting two)
Note: We do not offer bioinformatics services, but there are groups at the University of Colorado Denver who do offer these resources.
3 Ways to access Research Informatics Services:
- Go to My Childrens (via the Children's Colorado intranet), click on the Quick Links tab, and select 'Report and Analytics Requests'.
- Select the desired Research Informatics Services on your ONA form.
- Contact Deb Batson at deborah.batson@ChildrensColorado.org to schedule i2b2 training. Or check out the i2b2 website.
Sara Deakyne, MPH
Manager, Research Informatics
Children's Hospital Colorado Administrative Pavilion
4th Floor, Box 321
Phone: 720-777-4703 Email: