You know your child best, and we value your input into your child's care. As a valued member of our healthcare team, there are simple things you can do to help us to protect your child's safety:
- Speak up if you have questions!
- Ask us if we've cleaned our hands. We welcome your reminder to do so.
- Request that only family and friends who are feeling well come to the hospital to visit your child.
- Keep your child's vaccinations up to date.
- Ask your doctor or nurse about your child's care, medications or condition.
- Learn more about The Family Advisory Council.
- Learn more about preventing medical errors (.pdf)
If you have any questions about our quality or patient safety information, please contact us at (720) 777-SAFE