At Children's Hospital Colorado, we try our best to help our patients and families feel as welcome and comfortable as they would at home. We really rely on donations of new toys, books, stuffed animals, craft materials, and other items throughout the year, not just at the holidays.
These donations are used in the hospital's numerous playrooms by our therapists as part of a patient's treatment plan. They are also used to comfort and entertain a child during the hospital experience. Donations also make it possible for patients to select a gift following the completion of a procedure or to celebrate a significant event such as a birthday, holiday, or the end of treatment.
How to Donate In-Kind Items to Children's Hospital Colorado
- Choose an item from Children's Hospital Colorado Wish List (.pdf)
- Drop off your donation at the Association of Volunteer office, open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Friday, and from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- If you would like to make a donation to Children's Hospital Colorado at Memorial Hospital Central in Colorado Springs please schedule a time to drop off your donation at Memorial Central with Brenda McCants by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to make a donation to Children's Hospital Colorado South Campus in Highlands Ranch please schedule a time to drop off your donation with Patty Proffitt by emailing her at email@example.com.
- Keep in mind that we can use donations for newborns all the way up to 18 year olds!
- Make sure we give you a tax receipt for your files.
Send an email with any questions about donating in-kind items to the Association of Volunteers.