As part of our long-term commitment to providing pediatric care to the northern Colorado community, we’re expanding our North Campus facility in Broomfield, Colorado. When the North Campus expansion is complete, anticipated in late 2019, the facility will comprise nearly 240,000 square feet — almost five times its current size.
To support this expansion, we’re looking for new team members to join our mission to improve child health. Read below to learn about our current and future job opportunities in Broomfield.
Apply for a current job opening at North Campus, Broomfield
Prospective Children’s Colorado employees interested in joining our North Campus, Broomfield team should:
- Navigate to the Children's Hospital Colorado Job Portal.
- Search Broomfield.
- Review and select one of the matches or apply additional filters by Department and Job Family.
Current Children’s Colorado employees who are interested in relocating to our North Campus, Broomfield location should apply online using the job portal, or email email@example.com.
Learn about upcoming job openings at North Campus, Broomfield
Our job portal is the most up-to-date resource for current job openings. However, below is a general list of positions we’re hiring for in 2019. Please note: We’re not planning to hire for additional leadership positions at this time.
- Clinical: pharmacists, pharmacy techs, nurses and surgical nurses (RNs), medical assistants (MAs), laboratory techs, laboratory assistants and child life specialists
- Non-Clinical: cook/expediters, supply techs, patient family service specialists, medical interpreters and dental assistants
If you have additional questions about applying for our job openings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently asked questions about our North Campus, Broomfield expansion
- How many team members will you be hiring for the North Campus, Broomfield expansion?
We’re currently planning to add approximately 75 positions to support this expansion.
- If I'm selected for an open position at North Campus, Broomfield, when would I start working at Children's Colorado?
If you are selected for a position at our North Campus, Broomfield location, your start date will be dependent on your role. We’re planning to open the expansion in the first quarter of 2020. However, some roles may require training and orientation that begins as early as November 2019.
- What services will be provided at the expanded North Campus, Broomfield location?
New and enhanced services will include emergency/urgent care, inpatient and observation care, sleep studies, operating room services, specialty clinics, infusion therapy, outpatient behavioral health services, laboratory services, outdoor sports therapy field, optical shop and an imaging center.
- What are some of the benefits of working at Children's Colorado?
We offer comprehensive benefits to our team members. Learn about our pay and benefits at Children’s Colorado.
- Will you be hosting any local career fairs?
We will be hosting a career fair on Aug. 29, 2019 from 3:30 to 7:00 p.m. at the Courtyard Marriot in Broomfield.
Contact our recruitment team
Please contact email@example.com for questions about upcoming job openings in Broomfield and how to apply.