We appreciate your interest in the volunteer program at Children's Hospital Colorado. Before completing our online application, please answer the following:
- Can you make a commitment to volunteer for a minimum period of 6 months?
- Can you volunteer on a regularly scheduled basis, ideally from 3 to 6 hours per week?
- Can you attend a volunteer orientation and any additional trainings required for your assignment?
- Can you successfully complete a background check if you are 18 years of age or older?
- Can you provide a health clearance from Occupational Health Services at Children's Colorado?
If you can answer "yes" to these questions, we'd love to have you complete our online application. Our Association of Volunteers will review this and be in touch.
Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora: 720-777-6887
South Campus in Highlands Ranch: 720-478-0430
North Campus in Broomfield: 720-777-5467
Colorado Springs hospital: 719-305-7042