The following is an overview of educational tools and components that may be used to educate staff who will be directly involved in screening implementation.
Education for providers:
Pulse oximetry demonstration:
Knowledge assessment quiz:
- Allow time for attendees to complete the “Knowledge Assessment Quiz".
- Review the correct answer for each question.
- Allow time for remediation of questions answered incorrectly.
- Allow time for attendees to re-take quiz, if necessary.
- Allow adequate time for completion of competency checklist.
- Provide each attendee with a copy of the complete competency checklist to forward to his or her manager.